A field trip to the 8th Annual 2006 NYC Knit-Out & Crochet.
We met with:
- Jennie Tichenor from the team WarmUpAmerica.
- Stephanie Pearl-McPhee author of At Knit’s End:Meditiations for Women Who Knit Too Much,Yarn Harlot:The Secret Life of a Knitter and Knitting Rules!
- Guido Stein from the podcast ItsAPurlman.
Special thanks to Mimi, Ruth and Marcia from The Rockland Knitters!
What am I wearing?
- Concert in the Park – Two Old Bags made with Jaggerspun Zephyr wool-silk blend. Completed January 2004
- Market Squares Bag – Bags: A Knitters Dozen made with Patons’ Wool. Completed Fall 2005
Music heard on this episode
Leave a comment and let us know what you think about the show! Also, let us know other topics which you would like to see in future episodes.