In this episode we take a field trip to the 2006 Stitches East Expo in Baltimore, Maryland where we met with Jane Sowerby, author of Victorian Lace Today.
In this episode we met with:
- Rick Mondragon editor of Knitter’s Magazine
- Jane Sowerby author of Victorian Lace Today which is now destined to be my all time favorite Lace book. Thanks Jane!
- Kate Conradt from Save the Children. There’s still time to knit and crochet caps!
- Bill Boesch from Needle Lite. These are so cool!
Special thanks to Tracy Peterson and Benjamin Levisay from XRX Events for providing us access to the expo.
- Apples and Oranges by Kwyjibo
What am I wearing:
We apologize for the delay in posting this show, Eric and I were both sick for a week and we fell behind.