In this episode we walk through all the gifts which I knitted for this past holiday. In the past, I used to put these on my blog, this year, we’re presenting them on Video!
In the Show:
- Patty’s Fetching Gloves in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran
- Marie’s Booga Bag in doubled Patons Wool
- Dad’s Vest in Elann Highland Silk
- Mom’s Beaded Bag
- Eric’s Prime Rib Hat in Rowan Big Wool
- Natalie’s baby SnowFlake Chunky Jacket in Sirdar Snowflake Chunky and LionBrand Microspun
- Nick’s Hat in Noro Big Kureyan
What am I wearing?:
- FiddlesticksKnitting Whisper Scarf in Cherry Tree Hill Suri Alpaca in Peacock colorway on size US 2 needles. Completed Spring 2004.
Leave a comment and let us know what you think of the show and any ideas you have for topics you would like to see in future episodes.