In this episode, we walk through beaded knitting techniques and show some great ideas for what you can do with beads.
Our book review today: Knitting with Beads by Jane Davis.
What’s on the set:
- Beaded bag made with Bronze Lurex Shimmer and size 8 seed beads
- Beaded bag from PurseParadise
- Knit Drop necklace from earthfaire.com
- Lily Chin’s Knit and Crochet with Beads
- Big Eye Needle
What am I wearing:
- Garter Lace Triangle Shawl (plus a knitted on border) from Traditional Knitted Lace Shawls by Martha Waterman. Knitted with Cherry Tree Hill Cascade Lace in Spanish Moss colorway
- Beaded bracelet