In this episode of our Video Podcast, we demonstrate lace knitting techniques and how to read charts.
LetsKnit2gether celebrates our 1 year anniversary (podiversary?) with this episode. Thanks for watching this past year, and we look forward to many new shows in Year 2!
On the set:
- Meg Swanson’s A Gathering of Lace
- Barbara Walker’s A Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- Stitch & Motif Maker Software
Our book review:
- Donna Druchunas’ Artic Lace
- Shaped Triangle Shawl designed by Two Old Bags from the book A Gathering of Lace made with Cashmere/merino laceweight (discontinued) completed 2002
What am I wearing:
- Garter lace shawl with Horseshoe lace border (my design) made with LionBrand Homespun in Tudor completed 2003
We’re going to Rhinebeck! We’ll be there both days and there’s a Letsknit2gether meetup on Saturday 10/20 3:00pm at the picnic tables by the food carts in front of building A.