In this episode of our Video Podcast, CAT takes you on her journey through Hamburg, Germany and her experience spinning Qiviut from Greenland.
Shops in Germany:
- Wolle Laden, stash enhancement: hand dyed and natural Irish Wool
- Purpur Wolle stash enhancement: Regia Sock yarn and Filatura di Crosa Golden Line Superior Cashmere/Silk
- Wollboutique stash enhancement: Trekking Hand Art, Austerman Step, Opal
What’s on the set:
- Elizabeth Zimmerman’s Baby Surprise Jacket from EZ Opinionated Knitter made with Cherry Tree Hill Supersock DK in Spanish Moss Colorway and Knit Picks Swish in Bubblegum
- Mystic Light Shawl Knit-a-long in Alchemy Bamboo (Please note that the Mystery is over, however, you can still knit-a-long by buying the pattern)
What am I wearing:
Upcoming events CAT will be attending:
- Rip Van Winkle Spinning Retreat Fleece to Foot May 16-18th, 2008 Sponsored by Country Wool (Still two slots left!)
- Interweave SOAR October 5th-12th 2008 Pocono Manor, PA
Buy our DVDs for$17.99 each plus shipping. Our international airmail shipping charges are now only $13.00 US for both DVD shipped worldwide.