In this episode of our video podcast we walk you through the stranded knitting techniques and we’ll tell you a little about CAT’s stranded knitting adventures.
- SELBUVOTTER: Biography of a Knitting Tradition by Terri Shea
- Alice Starmore’s Book of Fair Isle Knitting
What I am wearing:
What’s on the set:
- SELBUVOTTER: Mittens NHM #7 made with Knit Picks’ Palette in Black and White
- Gramma K’s Fair Isle Tam by Kathleen Taylor made with Noro Kureyon and Plymouth Encore Worsted
- Fana Thrummed Mittens from Folk Mittens: Techniques and Patterns for Handknitted Mittens (Folk Knitting series) made with Patons Classic Wool in Blue and white with cashmere fiber for thrums
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Seduction Sock yarn in the Spring Fling Colorway.