In this latest episode of our knitting videos, join us as we travel to Austin, Texas for the South By Southwest Conference.
Afterward we stopped at The Knitting Nest.
Also in this episode, CAT takes a trip to Creative Knitworks in Hillsdale, NJ.
- Cookie A Sock Innovation: Knitting Techniques & Patterns for One-of-a-Kind Socks
- Wendy Johnson Socks from the Toe Up: Essential Techniques and Patterns from Wendy Knits
What’s on the set:
- Vicki Square Knit Kimono: 18 Designs with Simple Shapes
- Stitch markers from Knitter Scarlet
- The Knitter Magazine Issue #7
What am I wearing:
- Shawl of my own design made with Cotton Ribbon Yarn (I’m still trying to find the name of the yarn!) completed 2002
To watch the SXSW video check it out on Vimeo produced by Eric Beck from The Indy Mogul Podcast
Special Thanks to Potters Craft and Cath from Knitter Scarlet.