In this latest episode of our video podcast we start off our new series from the 2009 NY State Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck. NY. We met with Kay and Ann from Mason-Dixon Knitting and they chat with us about their books, blog and shopping at Rhinebeck.
- Mason-Dixon Knitting: The Curious Knitters’ Guide: Stories, Patterns, Advice, Opinions, Questions, Answers, Jokes, and Pictures
- Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines: Patterns, Stories, Pictures, True Confessions, Tricky Bits, Whole New Worlds, and Familiar Ones, Too
- Audio Book: Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines and Stories From the Nation’s Leading Bi-regional Knitting Blog
What am I wearing:
- In Rhinebeck- Icelandic knit hat made with Reynolds Lopi in 3 denim shades and white.
- In the chair- Abbey Cross Scarf made with Abbey Merino in Moonlight Chapel
Go here for the Abbey Collection Contest. You must leave your answer there by December 7th 2009 to be eligible to win and don’t forget to tell them how much you appreciate Yarnmarket sponsoring our show!
This episode is sponsored by:
When you support our sponsor, you support the show! At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that you’re a fan of Let’s Knit2gether and thank them for their support.