In this latest episode of our web video series we return to the 2009 New York State Sheep and Wool festival in Rhinebeck. In this episode we visit the Ravely meetup and hear about the Big Sock project.
Other fun things you’ll see in this episode:
- CAT and Eric with food and food lines
- Fleece Sale
- Beth Lutz an alpaca farmer and owner of The Alpaca Yarn Company
- Awesome Pumpkins carved by Hugh McMahon
- CAT buys a Trindle
The winner of the Cherry Tree Hill SuperSock yarn in Sugar Maple Colorway was Monica Rees! Congratulations
What’s on the set:
- Cherry Tree Hill SuperSock yarn in Sugar Maple Colorway (Contest ends on April 30th)
- Fabulous Felines yarn
What I am wearing:
- In Rhinebeck: Icelandic Lopi sweater Number 4 from Ístex Lopi No. 23 knitted in Lopi in colors B 0051 White, MC – 0008 Lt. Denim, C 0098 Cadet Blue, A 009 Med. Denim
- Candleflame Scarf knitted with my homespun soysilk which I bought at Maryland.
When you support our sponsor, you support the show:
At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that you’re a fan of Let’s Knit2gether and thank them for their support.