In this latest episode of our knitting video web series we took a trip to Citi Field in Queens, NY to attend the 2010 NY Mets StitchNPitch event. Early on it the event was the Guinness Book of Worlds Record for the number of Simultaneous Crocheters!
Special thanks to:
- Deborah Norville – Anchor for Inside Edition
- Stacy Charles – Designer/Co-Owner Tahki Stacy Charles
- Larry Hilz – Mets Fan
- Jennifer and Stephanie – Mets Fans
- Kwok-Ming Cheng – Mets Fan
- Libby Butler-Gluck – PR for StitchNPitch
- Jordan Sherman from mlb.com
- Danielle Parillo – PR for the Mets
What’s on the set:
What I am wearing:
- In the chair: Katia Florida Top made with Katia Florida . Completed circa 2004
When you support our sponsor, you support the show:
At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that you’re a fan of Let’s Knit2gether and thank them for their support.