Archive for December, 2006
In this episode we take a field trip to the 2006 Stitches East Expo in Baltimore, Maryland where we met with Jane Sowerby, author of Victorian Lace Today.
In this episode we met with:
- Rick Mondragon editor of Knitter’s Magazine
- Jane Sowerby author of Victorian Lace Today which is now destined to be my all time favorite Lace book. Thanks Jane!
- Kate Conradt from Save the Children. There’s still time to knit and crochet caps!
- Bill Boesch from Needle Lite. These are so cool!
Special thanks to Tracy Peterson and Benjamin Levisay from XRX Events for providing us access to the expo.
- Apples and Oranges by Kwyjibo
What am I wearing:
We apologize for the delay in posting this show, Eric and I were both sick for a week and we fell behind.
Join us as we continue the experiment of felting the bag from our previous episode.
What’s on the set:
- See episode 7 for details of what’s on the set and what I am wearing
You can now join our Yahoo Group on the right side of this page to chat about knitting and to be notified of when new episodes are available.
We’re thinking about adding a new “Show and Tell” segment. If you’ve knitting something using ideas from our show, email us a picture of yourself with your knitting. We’ll put the pictures together and show them in future episodes. Email them to CAT at Letsknit2gether.com