In this episode of our video podcast, we continue CAT’s adventure in the Sock Wars III experience!The first rule of Sock Wars is to talk about Sock Wars (so here we are!)
The rules of engagement: Kill your target by knitting a pair of socks before your assassin kills you.
See more at Sock Wars on Ravelry
What’s on the set:
What am I wearing:
- Los Manos Locos! Crazy Toe up Monkey Socks in hand spun yarn from Susan’s Spinning Bunny Superwash Merino/Tencel fiber. Completed May 2008. See close up in the gallery
- Top down cardigan (my own design based on SpinCraft pattern) completed June 2007 knit from hand spun yarn spun from Miss Lime’s Springtime fiber from episiode 12
- Detonation Socks completed May 2007 (pattern from Sock wars)
- Drop stitch ribbon knit jacket made with Katia Chic ribbon yarn. Knitted sleeve to sleeve of my own design. Completed Spring 2004.
- Scarf made with railroad ribbon, completed Summer 2004