In this episode of our video podcast, we recap our trip to the 2008 New York State Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY .
Who do we mention?
- Jonathan Bosworth from Journey Wheel,
- Linda Cortright from Wild Fiber’s magazine,
- Amy Singer from Knitty.com,
- Ron Miskin from Buffalo Gold,
- Carl and Eileen from Bijou Basin Ranch,
- Dianne from Creatively Dyed,
- Casey and Jess from Ravelry
many other knitters and bloggers from all over.
What’s on the set?
- Leister Longwool from Cranberry Moon Farm
- Suri alpaca from West Mountain Farm
- Sock yarn and merino/tencel fiber from Creatively Dyed.
- bison fiber and silk/cashmere/bison yarn from buffalo gold.
- Little alpaca’s from Ideuma Creek Alpacas
- Sweatshirt from 2008 Rhinebeck (Romney breed)
Our next LIVE episode will be on November 1st at 6:00 pm Eastern!