In this latest episode of our web video series we return to the 2009 New York State Sheep and Wool festival in Rhinebeck. In this episode we review the garment competition winners.
You’ll see beautiful knitted socks, shawls and sweaters, woven items, felted items and even braided rugs.
What I am wearing:
- In Rhinebeck: Icelandic Lopi sweater Number 4 from Ístex Lopi No. 23 knitted in Lopi in colors B 0051 White, MC – 0008 Lt. Denim, C 0098 Cadet Blue, A 009 Med. Denim
- In the chair: Gedifra Lordana Boucle Jacket knitted with Lordana Boucle yarn. Finished March 2010
- In the chair: Meret by Woolly Wormhead
What’s on the set:
- Orange Legend yarn by Briar Rose Fibers
- Cherry Tree Hill SuperSock yarn in Sugar Maple Colorway (Contest ends on April 30th)
When you support our sponsor, you support the show:
At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that you’re a fan of Let’s Knit2gether and thank them for their support.