In this latest episode of our web video series, we demonstrate how to block lace scarves and shawls.
- Shirley Paden’s Knitwear Design Workshop: The Comprehensive Guide to Handknits
What’s on the set:
- Whisper scarf in Cherry Tree Hill Suri Alpaca
- Boundary Waters Square shawl (out of print) from Two Old Bags in handspun
- Square lace (my own design) made in Kauni 8/2 Effektgarn
- Doily made with DMC Coronet size 10 cotton
- Children’s foam floor tile
- Blocking board
- Knit and Lace Blocking Wires Kit
- Colinette Giotto ribbon yarn
What am I wearing
- Cowl made with handspun from Spunky Eclectic South African Fine wool in Think Spring Colorway
When you support our sponsor, you support the show:
At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that you’re a fan of Let’s Knit2gether and thank them for their support.