In this latest episode of our knitting web video series/podcast we chat with Stacy Charles, co-owner of yarn distributor, Tahki Stacy Charles, Inc. Stacy tells us how he got started in the industry and what kinds of lovely yarns and patterns have come out for fall and winter Takhi, S.Charles Collezione, Loop-d-Loop and Filatura di Crosa.
On the set at Tahki Stacy Charles:
- Sara Fur Cowl and Rosmary Vest in Natasha yarn from the Round Midnight Fall/Winter 2010 book
- Dinah Striped Circle Vest and Natalie Shrug/Capelet in Ritratto from the Round Midnight Fall/Winter 2010 book
- Lena Tunic in Luna from the Round Midnight Fall/Winter 2010 book
On the set from Yarnmarket:
- Bergere de France Cocoon Shawl Collar Jacket in Indien Cocoon Yarn
- Bergere de France Trapeze Jacket in Magic yarn
What I am wearing:
- Interview: Garter Lace Triangle Shawl (plus a knitted on border) from Traditional Knitted Lace Shawls by Martha Waterman. Knitted with Cherry Tree Hill Cascade Lace in Spanish Moss colorway
- In the Chair: In the chair: Clapotis made with Noro Silk Garden in color #211
Special Thanks to Stacy Charles!
When you support our sponsor, you support the show:
At checkout, be sure to leave a message telling them that you’re a fan of Let’s Knit2gether and thank them for their support.