This episode of our video podcast is the last from the 2008 NY State Sheep and Wool Festival. We review some of the winners in the Garment Competition and enjoy the sites at the festival.
What you’ll see in this episode:
- Activities for children
- Garment Competition Winners
- Pumpkin Carving
- A great band Espiritu Andino
- Shopping at Ideuma Creek Alpacas
What I am wearing:
- In Rhinebeck – Fetching in Handspun Buffalo and Noro Coat from Jane Ellison’s Simply Noro made in Noro Kochoran
- In the Chair – simple garter stitch scarf made with Cherry Tree Hill Windsong
If you’re submitting for this year’s skein and garment competition be sure to get your entries in before 1pm Friday 10/16!
This episode is sponsored by:
When you support our sponsor, you support our show!